JUNIORS (8-12 yrs)
Kids in this particular age group are highly susceptible and vulnerable to a lot of negative influences around them as well as peer pressure. RDW provides a safe and relaxed environment for our students to learn and grow. The skills taught are meant to not only develop kids physically, but also to develop their overall attitude and character which makes for a more positive, confident person that will excel in other areas such as school, sports and social settings. Excellent for socializing children.
Parents are welcome to stay and watch or can make use of our gym facilities while their children are training. This encourages the whole family to develop a healthy lifestyle together.
- Practical self-defense techniques (Hapkido)
- P.K’s (punch/kick sequences)
- Sparring (kickboxing skills)
- Grappling (Ninjustsu skills)
- Abdomen breathing (Tai Chi)
- Shoulder rolls / break-falls
- Weapons (Hanbo & Bo staff) (belt/age approved level)
- Games to enhance skills and provide fun challenges
- To respect others
- To learn self-control
- Develops their personal awareness
- Develops their self-esteem in order to deal with every day pressures
- To learn that they are responsible for their own attitude and actions towards others, inside and outside of RDW.
M / W – 6:15 to 7:15 pm
Fridays – 6:00 to 7:00 pm
(Fridays class combined w/Lil Tigers)