Our Massage Therapy clinic has been run out of the RDW Martial Arts facility for the past 14 years. There are different therapy options to choose from, depending on your ailment.
Massage Therapy Specializing in:
- Muscle Rehabilitation
- Relaxation Massage (Swedish)
- Therapeutic / Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
Conditions / Injuries Relieved by Massage Therapy:
- Back Pain
- TMJ Syndrome
- Muscle Spasms / Cramps
- Myofascial Pain
- Strains / Sprains
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
What is CRANIOSACRAL?
Think of the human body as a cord that gets tangled and needs unwinding. Craniosacral can restore the body’s natural rhythms using the lightest of pressure.
- This treatment does not involve kneading or stretching of the muscles or ligaments
- It holds and loosens up the place where the nerves come out of the spine, or the way the brain is positioned inside the skull.
- The craniosacral system has a rhythm that can be felt throughout the body.
- Practitioners can monitor this rhythm at key body points to find the source of the obstruction or stress.
- The practitioner can then assist the natural movement of the fluid and related soft tissue to help the body self-correct.
Effective in Treating:
- Chronic neck & back pain
- Stress / Tension
- Boosts immune system
- Lowered Vitality / Fatigue
Calgary College of Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Certified in Reflexology
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Advanced Techniques – Lower Body & Spine
Foothills College of Massage Therapy Inc
Certified in Treatment Conditions of:
- Knee and Lower Leg
- Ankle and Foot
- Wrist and Elbow
- Head and Neck
- Lower Back Conditions & Postural Deformities
The Upledger Institute Inc.
- Certified in Craniosacral Therapy Level 1
Member of the Alberta Association of Therapeutic Masseurs (AATM)