If fitness is your goal then this is the place to start. Great for those who do not feel comfortable being in a class environment, or would like to work their way towards that. Also great to have as personal instruction to develop or further their martial art skills.
With over 30 years of experience in the fitness & health industry, we are able to provide you with an extensive workout regime that will get you motivated and eager about getting into shape. There are no short-cuts or miracle diets….exercise is a must, but now you can experience some enjoyment and fun while doing it.
- Core / Strength Training
- Weight Training / Endurance
- Ball Workout
- Deep Stretching / Isometrics
- Kickboxing / Martial Arts Skills
- Lose weight
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Improve quality of sleep
- Increase cardio endurance
- Build strength
- Develop and tone muscles
- Improve flexibility
- Increase endurance
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy
- Prevent illnesses
- Prevent age-related maladies
- Avoid overweight-related conditions
Why do we have to exercise?
The release of Endorphins into your body
- Fights depression & makes you feel happy overall.
The release of Serotonin into your body
- Lowers anxiety
- Known as being a natural sleep aid
- Controls/Decreases Appetite
- Obtains an overall sense of well-being
- Regulates body temperature and metabolism
When you exercise on a regular basis you are more positive and persistent in all your endeavors. Your sense of focus becomes more heightened and you are better able to handle various tasks, and feel satisfied when you reach your goals.